|Job Title:||Insolvency Executive|
|Description:||Working within a busy Corporate Recovery Department in Gloucester, your primary responsibility will be to support the Partner and Director in the control and administration of Corporate Insolvency Cases.
There will be a requirement to follow the work and opportunities wherever they present themselves. This role offers the potential for continued development.
Key involvement in all types of Insolvency work, as well as business turnaround and restructuring projects to include:
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
· Member Voluntary Liquidations
· Creditor's Voluntary Liquidations
· Administrative Receiverships
· Liaising with clients in relation to logistical arrangements such as mutually
convenient statutory meetings, realisation of inter-company balances, regular
provision of information.
· Provide key management information to aid decision-making.
· Assisting in the realisation of assets of Insolvent Companies.
· Producing from standard documents, the requisite notices, minutes and other
documents required at the commencement of and during the liquidation of
You must be / ACCA newly qualified.
|Salary Range:||£26000 to £29000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job